Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gugulix and Sushipajamas online!

Quick note to plug a couple blogs. First is a new blog created by a friend of mine, Doron Meir (nickname: Gugulix). I worked remotely with Doron when I was at DPS a couple years back. He was the anim supervisor at DPSI (DPS Israel), so we got to chatting quite a bit online. He's quite an accomplished artist in both 2D and 3D, and his work has inspired me a lot. I was stoked to hear about his new blog, and I can't wait to see more of his work on a regular basis!

On another note, my friend Lydia Williams (latest nick: Sushipajamas) put up a blog not too long ago. She's currently a student at SCAD, but we first met several years ago when I was working at Big Idea. She's learning a lot at school, and is developing a really fun style with her artwork. In addition to studying animation, she and some friends started a program to teach animation to students at an elementary school near SCAD. Way to go, Lydia!

1 comment:

sushipajamas said...

"Latest Nick?" Aaaaaw come on, At least i've had this one for several months...*blush* I'm not changing it eeeevery week. =)

New comics will show up tonight, and Monday.

*smiles* Later!