Wednesday, January 16, 2008

About blogging, about change

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

In other news, there's likely to be some change a-happening around here. And by "here", I'm mostly talking about my main site, justinanimator.com, but to some extent it will likely affect this other "here" as well. Confused yet? Join the club...

At any rate, things are a-shifting at work. In a way, it's scary and confusing and I never thought it would ever happen. But in another way, it's taking me to a place where I feel at peace, so there's gotta be some good in it, right? Anyway, we just started making the transition today, but it's not totally final and not totally announced, so I'm keeping hush-hush about it for now...except for really annoying teaser posts like this, of course. More later...

1 comment:

Alexiss Dawn said...

Blog tip #1: update!
Blog tip #2: Teasers?! Teasers?!? Well that'll get people coming back...

You've definitely peaked my interest and I'm curious to see what's going on with ya. Sounds exciting though...just don't go running off from Texas just because you had the inkling we were coming to say hi. That's just not nice.

Man, those teasers...."other here", "hush hush"....you're killing me man.